Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Change is in the air.

Well, I have a lot going now.  I'm in the middle of a change that will affect my life.  I'm hoping thing will work out but you can never be sure.  I'm going to making a big push to promote my books now that I'm going to have the time.  I realized that no one is going to just give it to me, I have to be aggressive to make things happen.  That's going to mean a coming up with a marketing strategy  and solid financial plan to get myself out to the public.  I feel like I've been slacking and now that I've cut some dead weight I'll be able focus and make a positive change in my life.  Sorry I've been away, but unfortunately I'll be away again soon.  I going to see my family in D.C. for thanksgiving!  I haven't seen some of them in years so I'm excited.  My push will begin November 28th.  Hope you stick around to see what I have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment